TEMPERATURE SENSOR (LM35)
LM35 is a precession Integrated circuit Temperature sensor, whose output voltage varies, based on the temperature around it. It is a small and cheap IC which can be used to measure temperature anywhere between -55°C to 150°C. … There will be rise of 0.01V (10mV) for every degree Celsius rise in temperature
- Minimum and Maximum Input Voltage is 35V and -2V respectively. Typically 5V.
- Can measure temperature ranging from -55°C to 150°C
- Output voltage is directly proportional (Linear) to temperature (i.e.) there will be a rise of 10mV (0.01V) for every 1°C rise in temperature.
- ±0.5°C Accuracy
- Drain current is less than 60uA
- Low cost temperature sensor
- Small and hence suitable for remote applications
- Available in TO-92, TO-220, TO-CAN and SOIC package