The Sim800C GPRS/GSM Shield with Antenna provides you with a way to use the GSM phone network to receive data from a remote location，and it is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board. This shield can also be applied to DIY phones for calling, receiving and sending messages, making GPS trackers or other applications like Smart home, etc.
- Chip used: QUAD BAND SIM800C GSM CHIP.
- Arduino compatibility: Arduino UNO R3, Arduino Mega etc.
- Antenna type: finger antenna.
- Output: TTL and RS232 serial output.
- Simcard holder: standard size.
- Buzzer for CALL and SMS indication.
- Indication LEDs
PWR – Power Indication
STS – Status Indication
NTW – Network Indication
o2 – RX
o3 – TX
- Provision for the headphone jack, mic, and speaker.