Capacitive touch switch mpr121 module
- MPR121 touch module can read up to 12 channels of touch. 8 channels can also be used to control LEDs.
- The module works via I2C and operates at a voltage between 2.5 and 3.6VDC.
- Proximity Capacitive Touch Sensor with 12 independent sensors
- The MPR121 also features eight LED driving pins
- I2C Interface
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 and 3.6V DC
- Low-supply voltage mode (1.71-2.75VDC) activated by removing the 0.1uf capacitor between VREG and ground.
- Size: 3 x 2cm (approx)