Bo motor 60RPM Dual Shaft
- The 100 RPM Dual Shaft BO Motor Plastic Gear Motor – BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages, which is the biggest advantage of these motors.
- Small shaft with matching wheels gives an optimized design for your application or robot. Mounting holes on the body & light weight makes it suitable for in-circuit placement. This motor can be used with 69 mm Diameter wheel for Plastic Gear Motors and 87 mm Diameter Multipurpose wheel for Plastic Gear Motors.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 3~12
- Shaft Length (mm): 8.5
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 5.5 (Double D-type)
- No Load Current: 40-180mA.
- Rated Speed(After Reduction): 100 RPM
- Rated Torque: 0.35 Kgcm