- This active buzzer module make sounds when triggered. It operates with 5VDC.
- You can use any of the Arduino IOs to control this module. It make sounds when IO connected is HIGH. You can remove the label on the top to make the sounds louder.
Specifications of Active Buzzer Module:-
- Product Name:3.3 to 5V Active Buzzer Alarm Module Sensor
- Transistor drive module uses 8550
- With fixed bolt hole- easy installation- 2.6mm aperture.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- PCB Dimensions: 34.28 mm (L) * 13.29 mm (W) * 11.5 mm (H)
- An active buzzer with a concussion internal source- so long as it will be called an energized.
- Program easy to control- SCM can let a high-low sound- while passive buzzer did not.