A2212 – 1000KV BLDC Brushless Motor
This motor is designed purely for multi-rotor applications. The A2212 includes an integrated prop adaptor for use with many different style props featuring a 4mm shaft and adaptor sleeves for 5mm/6mm props. It also has an in-built aluminum mount for quick and easy installation on your quadcopter frame. This is not a modified airplane outrunner. It was designed from the ground up specifically for multi-rotor applications. Specifications – Stator dia (mm) – 22 Stator length (mm) – 13 Stator arms – 12 Magnet Poles – 14 RPM (kv) – 1400 Idle Current (A) – 0.68/8 Max Current (A) – 20 Max Power (w) – 220/3 Biggest Thrust (g/s) – 1265/4 Rotor dia (mm) – 28 Shaft dia (mm) – 3.17 Motor length (mm) – 28 Overall Length (mm) – 42 Package Contents – 1x brushless motor 1x adapter for shaft 1x mount
- KV: 1000
- No load Current : 10 V : 0.5 A.
- Current Capacity: 12A/60s
- No Load Current @ 10V: 0.5A
- No. Of Cells: 2-3 Li-Poly
- Motor Dimensions: 27.5 x 30mm
- Shaft Diameter: 934;3.17mm
- Shaft diameter : 3.175mm.
- Minimum ESC Specification: 18A (30A Suggested)
- Thrust @ 3S with 1045 propeller: 800gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0945 propeller: 475gms approx
- Thrust @ 3S with 0845 propeller: 475gms approx